Saturday, September 15, 2012

Just catching up

Let's be honest, I've been a slacker as far as blogging goes. Girls went back to school this week and I got my camera back from the shop, so it's time to get back on my game! 
A few weeks ago, Laura and I visited the Gardens at Schwetzingen Castle, which actually served as a hunting lodge. Acres of ornate gardens overwhelm the building itself. 

I was a complete fatty at brunch, but it was oh, so good!




Two of my personal favorite pictures.

Everyone loves a good weeping willow
(They always remind me of Pocahontas) 


Enjoying the not so wild life.

 This is the same shot a few hundred yards apart




Laura and I experienced our first Kerve in Gauangelloch, a German initiation of sorts.
We sang on tables and took jello shots from syringes.

Any other pictures from this evening should probably be destroyed. 


We also hiked a path through Konigstuhl, where several carvings made from the trees of the forest and various activities lead the way.


No comments:

Post a Comment